Salam...jom belajar kimia. Kita mula dengan intro....Dalam bab ini, hanya pengenalan asas sahaja. Kebanyakkan konsep telah anda pelajari semasa PMR...Lets start...
Chemistry and Its Importance
Chemistry – earlier study of alchemy (an art of transforming common metals to precious metals, usually lead to gold but to no success) (alchemy has since been proven to be a wrong and currently dead branch of science)
Chemistry – is the study of the composition, structure, properties and interactions of matter.
Founder of Modern Chemistry (try and read up on the history of these two great men)
- Robert Boyle (1627-1691) – performed controlled experiments and published his work with elaborate details such as procedure, apparatus and observations.
- Antoine Lavoisier (1743-1794) – developed the Law of Conservation of Mass and the theory of combustion.
- Making Observation
- Making Inference (smart guess)
- Identifying the Problem
- Making a Hypothesis
- Identifying the Variables
- Controlling the Variables
- Planning an Experiment
- Collecting Data
- Interpreting Data
- Making a Conclusion
- Writing a Report
Continue on Chapter 2...